Stuttering: Did you know ...
- Stuttering is three to four times more common in men than in women.
- About 5% of children go through a period of stuttering that lasts for six months, and only 1% of stuttering become long-term problem.
- There is no instant miracle cure stuttering allows.
- Stuttering is becoming an increasingly serious problem in adolescence. According to statistics, the number of people increased dramatically in recent years, began to stutter as a teenager.
- James Earl Jones, John Stossel, Nicholas Brendon, Kenyon Martin, Annie Glenn, Bill Walton, Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe, Carly Simon, John Updike, Ken Venturi, Bob Lowe, King George VI - all these famous people muddled!
Conclusion: There are many like you, do not feel discomfort due to stutter. If you want to get rid of it, will have to work hard. But if you do not get rid of stuttering, you can still achieve all that you want.